Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sabbatical

I'm taking a sabbatical from blogging.

Tomorrow, we embark on our ambitious travel plans and I doubt I'll have access to post any blog entries while we're away.

In the meantime, here are updates:

Had a job interview today, went okay, I wouldn't say fantastic. Position is interesting and we'll see what happens.

Dropped the car today for repairs resulting from the Fender Bender. Will pick it up when we return.

Taking the girly glasses on our trip. I'll still have a few days to return them to Lenscrafters when we get back.

Seth is nuts -- N-V-T-S, nuts! He's singing and playing today in a most energetic manner.

Happy Birthday to the Flippish Hen Award-winning Daniel and to aspiring Flippish Hen nominee Aliza.

That is all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know we shared a birthday, so hope you had a good one, Daniel! I can only aspire that one day, I too will be an award winning commentator (or is it just commentor) like you!