Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fender Bender!

Just over an hour ago, I had a fender bender on the highway. It's a rainy day and traffic was heavy and moving slowly, when an older gentleman attempted to move his Lincon into the space occupied by my Kia.

The damage was pretty minimal and we traded insurance information, although the gentleman asked me to provide him an estimate and allow him to pay directly rather than going through insurance. I agreed.

Strange - my car may have body work before it has its first oil change.

And for the record -- Massachussetts may have Massholes, but I drove around Boston for 6 years with only one minor accident. Since we moved, I've had three accidents in less than three years, and Rachel has had two of her own. We were not at fault in any of them.

Update: Corrected accident stats 6/14 10:05am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln