Friday, May 25, 2007

New Comments Gadget

Hey folks - wanted to introduce you to the "Recent Comments" gadget on the sidebar of my blog. If you're anything like me -- and if you are, I'm sorry -- you occasionally browse through my blog looking for new comments. Well, I'm happy to save you the trouble.

Thanks to Aliza for recommending this. I didn't know there was a gadget for this, and in fact there isn't... I had to sign up for a third-party hosted service that just collects email notifications each time a new comment is posted. But it'll be helpful for me, and hopefully provides you a little extra incentive to post comments. You'll get to see your name (or alias) in the sidebar!! Wheee!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please link to the fantastic invention that is http://www.octodog.net/