Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Awarding of the Flippish Hen!

The second Flippish Hen award goes to...

Rodrigo, for his comment on my Radio Smack entry. His comment merits this award for three reasons.
1. It's in another language -- Portuguese, as it turns out -- which is all exotic and stuff.
2. He obviously was under the impression that my blog gets enough traffic as to be a good place to advertise his own blog, where he sells printed t-shirts. I'm flattered, and I certainly hope his server can handle all the traffic. :)
3. The translation of his comment, courtesy of freetranslation.com, is uniquely entertaining:
Hello, I found your blog by the google is well interesting I liked that post. When it will give gives a passed by my blog, is about undershirts personalized, sample I pass to pace as create an undershirt personalized well way. To more.

Keep up the good work, loyal readers and commenters!

No comments: