Monday, July 30, 2007

Broken is Broken.

I've had thisisbroken.com in my links list since launching Flippish, and I once blogged about my own submission to the site. But it's time for an update: thisisbroken is broken.

Well, not exactly broken, but no longer being used. It was owned/maintained by Mark Hurst, proprietor of Goodexperience.com and customer experience consulting firm Creative Good.

Instead of maintaining submissions at thisisbroken.com, they will now be listed occasionally in the Good Experience Blog, which will replace "Broken" in my link list. In addition, there's a flickr group for photos of things that are "broken".

Annoyingly, I still haven't found a way to make the links in my list Some Things to Click open in a new window. In my blog entries, I painstakingly insert the HTML code target="_blank" into each URL to make sure that they will launch a new window and not deprive you, dear reader, of the rest of my witty commentary... but when you go to Some Things to Click, unfortunately your browser window is taken over by the blogspot gremlins and sent away from Flippish.

Also - Woot! (also linked under Some Things to Click) recently launched shirt.woot, which joins the original as well as wine.woot. The original continues to offer electronics and related items on a deal-a-day basis, while wine offers change weekly and shirt operates only during the work week and offers witty and/or bizarre designs on high-quality t-shirts.

Wow, I might have just set a record for links within a single entry on Flippish.

No comments: