Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Website design suggestions?

I'm looking for recommendations for website design software.

Last summer, we launched BookBonds.com - the website for the wife's startup family literacy class. Version 1.0 of the site is a very weak execution, created with MS Publisher. In fact, I'd prefer to think of it as Version 0.1.

In any event, we are starting to actually advertise BookBonds to drum up some interest in classes starting in late Spring. This will hopefully drive traffic to the website. So I'd like to replace what's there with a better execution.

Here's a list of HTML editors from Wikipedia. I'd certainly prefer a choice that has the magic word "Free" in the fourth column, but I'm open to those that have a two-digit price. If you have experience with any of these (or others), please offer your advice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite: notepad in windows or emacs anywhere.