Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Flipper has landed [a job]

As I hinted at last Friday, I've been having a lot of conversations with a potential employer. I'm happy to report that today, I faxed back my signed [accepted] offer letter.

As of January 7, I will be working in Product Strategy for a medium-sized educational software company. I'm pretty excited about the opportunity, although it's a significant departure in terms of both industry and job function for me.

What does this mean for you, dear reader? There are several possibilities:
1. A happier, less stressed Flipper to blog about fun and amusing things
2. A busier Flipper with less free time to blog
3. A whole new source of blog material: office life!

Can't say which of these scenarios is most likely, but there will likely be components of all three.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov! I had some inside information from the poseur-Bubbie... When do you start?

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov - Hopefully you will LOVE your new position and they will LOVE you - and as they say (not quite sure who says it, but) it will turn out to be an "employment" marriage made in heaven!!!

Erica said...

Congrats.
Educational software huh - anything I can look at to convince a school to buy? :)